2014 MEETING FOR PROSPECTIVE ACCREDITATION COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Meeting for Prospective Accreditation Committee Members
Wednesday, June 4, 2:30-3:45.
- A meeting for those potentially interested in serving on the IAYT Accreditation Committee
- Accreditation is a peer review process
- The purpose of the Committee shall be to recognize yoga therapist training programs that meet IAYT educational standards for the training of Yoga therapists, and promote high educational standards, continuous improvement and ethical business practices in schools and programs of yoga therapy....
- Find out what is required and discuss what you could bring to the committee
- Open to IAYT member school program directors and faculty
- Educators and practitioners of yoga, yoga therapy, Ayurveda and other complementary disciplines
are also welcome.
- For technical reasons, non member school attendees are by invitation only. Contact director "at" iayt "dot" org.
- Those with experience in accreditation and/or credentialing are especially encouraged to come
- Three year staggered terms, tentatively starting September, 2014
- Monthly meetings of the whole committee, 3rd Tuesday of each month, 4-6 pm EST
- Review committee meetings
- Your individual review of applications
- One F2F meeting. Tentatively February 26 - 29, 2015, Thursday evening to Sunday noon.
- The Meeting of Schools immediately before SYTAR. SYTAR 2015 is June 4-7 in Newport Beach, CA